Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Welcome!

I had a book blog once, but it didn't have a bookish name, and I didn't post very often, soooooo....

Ta-da!

My name is Rachel. I like to read, but sadly I have never liked to write about what I read. I see this as a character flaw, and I am somewhat determined to rectify it. My posts will be short, possibly infrequent, and hopefully spoiler-free. My goal is to convey whether I liked a book, what I liked about it, or, if I didn't like it, some thoughts on why it didn't work for me. I will not rock your world. I will hope for occasional displays of humor.

I read about 100 books a year. They range from classics to middle readers with many stops in between. I read quite a lot of YA. It started out as a palate cleanse between more weighty books and has become a thing.

The last book I finished was "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. I am currently reading The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker.

No comments:

Post a Comment