Monday, April 28, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 4/28/14

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2014/04/27/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-233/

It's a new week! I am starting the Whole30 today, which hopefully won't cut into my blogging time too much as I have to prepare all meals. I am just tired of not feeling great all the time.

Anyway, on to the books! Some of my list hasn't changed since last week. I am still working my way through Emily Dickinson and listening to Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver and The Diving Bell and the Butterfly is still my nonfiction book. It's not very long, so there really is no excuse for how long it is taking me to read it!

The Complete Poems Of Emily DickinsonThe Diving Bell and the Butterfly: A Memoir of Life in DeathFlight Behavior

For fiction, right now I am reading Radiance of Tomorrow by Ishmael Beah.

Radiance of Tomorrow

On deck, I have The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin, which half the blogosphere has read and convinced me to buy.

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry

I'm also reading Prodigy by Marie Lu aloud to my son. This is a bit more boy-girl relationship stuff than he would like, but otherwise he loves this series.

Prodigy (Legend, #2)

And that sums it up. What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about A. J. Fikry too. I hope you enjoy it. Prodigy is also on my TBR mountain. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Prodigy. Happy reading.

    Check out what we are reading this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for A.J. Fikry! I think it will leave you with a smile. :)

    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flight Behavior wasn't a favorite of mine.

    A. J. Fikry seems to be quite popular.

    The Diving Bell and The Butterfly looks interesting.

    THANKS for sharing.

    Hope you are having a good reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete