Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Library Love, Wednesday, April 6th


This was another slow week for me at the library. I only brought home 5 physical books for myself and checked out another 2 e-audiobooks. I have 17 holds currently available, and I think most of them are for me, so next week will be a bigger week!

This week I brought home 6 adult fiction books and 1 adult nonfiction, so not a lot of variety. I did pick up several books for my teenager, which have a way of making their way onto my library shelf when he is done.

The Nakeds13 Ways of Looking at a Fat GirlWhy We Came to the City
A Doubter's AlmanacOne Good Turn (Jackson Brodie, #2)The Monsters of Templeton
In Other Words

Right now, I have 61 physical items checked out and 10 ebooks and e-audiobooks. I also have 129 physical items on hold and 33 electronic items on hold. I actually suspended all of my physical holds because I had 28 items come in last week. Oops! I have the sole library account for our family, so not everything is for me. Still, I might have a library problem.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I might have a library problem too.

    But we have one account for everyone too right now, mostly because my son lost one of his library books and it never turned up. We just sort of abandoned that account...whoops.

    I hope you enjoy One Good Turn! I really liked that series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the Atkinson even though I am not a big mystery person. I am trying to read the backlist of authors that I claim to love.

    It is so much easier with just one library account!

    ReplyDelete