"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme is "Top Ten Books Every X Should Read", where X is supplied by the list maker. If you look below, you will see that I removed the "top" from my list. I am tempted to make it "might want to" instead of "should". My list is in no way definitive.
Ten Books Every Feminist Should
1. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
2. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
3. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
A Couple Recent Nonfiction
5. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
The Rest in no particular order
6. The Round House by Louise Erdrich
7. When She Woke by Hilary Jordan
8. The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka
9. Ruby by Cynthia Bond
10. The Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
What would you add to the list?