Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Library Love, Wednesday, March 30th

Shannon over at River City Reading has a monthly Library Checkout post. While I love the idea, I check out too many books to just post once a month.

This week I brought home: 4 adult fiction, 1 young adult fiction, 1 young adult graphic novel, 1 lyric memoir (?), and 6 books for my middle schooler, plus a handful of other books that I cannot remember that I returned immediately because I knew I wouldn't get to them. I only added one e-audiobook this week.

A Brief History of Seven KillingsBurial RitesThe Queen of the Night
The NestA Tyranny of Petticoats: 15 Stories of Belles, Bank Robbers & Other Badass GirlsThe Shadow Hero
BluetsThe Japanese Lover

What about you? Have you read any of these? Do you use your local library? 



2 comments:

  1. You are making good choices! I have heard amazing things about most of these books, and I can personally vouch for The Shadow Hero. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked The Nest as a light beach read. If you're looking for something like that, it's a solid choice. If you want a "Best of the year" type highly literary book that will blow you out of the water though, I'd look somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete